Vertrex Swim – THE SOFT VIBE RE-IMAGINED
The VERTREX SWIM (pat. pending) is a unique swimming soft vibration bait.
It is the first lure of its kind that swims when sinking and vibrates when lifted creating an irresistible combination for any species.
Nomad Lure Designer Damon Olsen has designed a finely tuned body shape and internal weight combination that glides and swims when sinking imitating a lifelike swimming baitfish.
Lift the rod and it vibrates and let it freefall and it swims, there is simply nothing like the Vertrex Swim.
It is designed to be fished vertically, and can be cast and retrieved or dropped straight down, but is best fished with a fast lifting rod action to create vibration, followed by giving it slack line to swim down.
The Vertrex features a full wire internal construction for extra strength, and is fitted with the ultimate BKK trebles so you can fish it straight out of the box.
- The first soft Vibration lure to have a swimming action when free falling.
The swimming action is completely random in direction after each lift of the rod. It might swim left, right or any other direction when swimming on the sink and this creates an incredible random action unmatched by any other lure.
- Also swims when dropped under light tension meaning no missed bites
- Vibrates when lifted
- Ideal for vertical dropping or casting where a stop start retrieve is used to lift the rod and create vibration and then allow the lure to fall and swim. This creates a completely unique action that drives fish crazy
- Perfect for faster retrieves and for fish schooled in mid water or feeding off the bottom.
150mm - 86g
* 150mm size comes fitted with single hooks